Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I know humans are technically animals, but...

Today my coworker, Ashley, asked me if I have ever thought about what kind of animal people would be. I have thought about this before, which you may know (as we may have discussed it together). Anyway, I decided to ask around and see what animal a few of my friends thought I would be. I will now list the animals people think I would be and how many people said I would be that animal.

Bengal Tiger (this person specifically said Bengal and the others didn't. That is why it gets its own count): 1
Doe (A deer, a female deer): 2
Fox (Because I have red hair. Not because I'm foxy): 1
Giraffe (I can clean my entire face with just my tongue): 1
Mouse (Because I chewed a hole through their everything): 2
Sugar Glider (look these things up on google or wikipedia. They are freaking sweet looking! Erin, you should try to draw a cartoon version of one of these. But it should also somewhat resemble me. teehee!): 1
Tiger (see "Bengal Tiger" above): 3
Tigger (Yes, apparently someone does think I would be Christopher Robin's stuffed tiger. This kinda makes me wish someone had said I would be Hobbes): 1

I guess tiger wins (for now). I got 4 1/2 votes for a tiger (Tigger isn't really a tiger, so he only counts as half a tiger. He's actually a little boy's stuffed animal. He is very hyper and loves eating malt. I love malt too).

Anyway,
If you didn't get the chance to tell me what animal I would be, you are welcome to do so by commenting below.
Thank you for amusing me.

-Octavian

6 comments:

  1. Hmm. I can see justification for all of the above. I'm particularly drawn to a Doe (partially because you remind me of Lily Evans and partially because you remind me of an actual doe. Sneaking around. Making people swerve off the road... JK JK. ;)

    But a tiger is very plausible too. You are very tiger-ish. I'd say it depends on your mood. Because you change from one to the other if you're angry or etc. Maybe you're a Chimera but with a tigers body instead of a lion's and a doe's head instead of a goat's.

    Okay, I'm weirding myself out. XD ANYWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I said Tigger! Wahoo! :) Personally, I think I had the best idea. I was trying to think very hard of something, not just whatever came to mind first...And I could totally picture you bouncing around if you had a tail like that! Plus he is orange and your hair is, well, not orange, but close enough. And another thing. He is happy most of the time, very hyper, and friggin' awesome. And he likes malt. So that's why I picked him. The End.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you didn't say my hair is orange. I would have killed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right away, sir. We shall see if I can even draw a sugar glider.

    ReplyDelete